LocateOK.com is an online map and data tool provided by the Oklahoma Department of Commerce. Primarily designed to promote Oklahoma’s available buildings and sites to businesses looking for expansion locations, its suite of tools are also a free resource for local governments and organizations.
While LocateOK.com has been around for almost seven years, the tool has grown and improved to adapt to changes in the market and the needs of site selectors. Advanced property listings continue to be the site’s main focus. They make it easy for companies eyeing Oklahoma as a potential location for a new office or facility to find and analyze suitable locations.
The first big update was just over three years ago and made it possible to search potential locations while also checking for things like Opportunity Zones or Enterprise Zones.
Additional new features include:
- New property detail including downloadable brochures, multiple photos on many properties and property subtypes
- Advanced search functions including featured properties, saved and favorites
- Added daytime population, infographics and sample reports on the “Communities” tab
- Federal Opportunity Zones added to the incentives layers – find out which properties are in the newly designated 10-year federal OZs
- Broadband, fiber optic and other new community layers
Visit LocateOK.com to use the tool and explore demographic and infrastructure data along with available buildings and sites. Learn more about research tools and services offered by Commerce at okcommerce.gov/data.