The second issue of State of Success, a quarterly economic development magazine, is now available.
One article starts: “When Boeing announced last fall that it would move up to 900 defense and support-related jobs to Oklahoma City, it only confirmed what many economic experts were already saying about Oklahoma: the state is on a huge roll, and that momentum is poised to accelerate through 2015.”
The issue features a highlight of Oklahoma’s impressive unmanned aerial systems industry, a Q&A with Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin as she begins her second term.
- A Solid Foundation: A talented workforce and healthy economy lay the groundwork behind Oklahoma’s lead in agro-science and unmanned aerial systems.
- A STEM State of Mind: Emphasizing science and technology education breeds better job opportunities and a competitive workforce.
- A Curable for the Incurable: How the bioscience sector has taken the state by storm, advancing research and prevention for things through impossible.
- Blade Runners: Aerial artists in Oklahoma are researching, developing and building the UAVs that are shaping our future way of life.
- Outdoor Adventures: Diverse terrain holds an abundance of surprises.
- and more …